Monday, January 23, 2017

Meal Plan Monday No. 3


M - Teriyaki Chicken & Cauliflower Skillet with brown rice (obviously I am posting late, so we already ate this - it was awesome!! Even my picky eater gobbled it up! Yay!). The boys both said the green onions & sesame seeds made their bowls look nice and added flavor, so don't leave that stuff out! Still not sure how I got kids who love raw onions of any kind.
T - One Pan Steak & Veggies
W - Leftovers
Th - Oat Crusted Chicken with Lemon Yogurt Sauce (didn't wind up trying this last week so its back on the menu for this week) & green salad &/or steamed broccoli
F - Chicken, Bacon, & Asparagus Skillet probably with brown rice again, or quinoa

I'm starting this plan today. I've been looking at it a while and its intriguing because it has you take a test to find out your fitness personality. My results were incredibly accurate and its interesting to read about why programs & "diets" can be so hard to follow depending on your personality type. Its 9 weeks long so I'm looking forward to doing my best to follow the plan. Its easy for me to keep my eating on track if I'm following a plan. I simply can't just be one of those healthy eater type people, I need the commitment of a PLAN.

I didn't get to the gym today so after the kids are asleep I'll go get my workout in. #hardcore.

No comments:

Post a Comment